Sunday, March 22, 2009

Year 1 Down


For everyone that has been here since day 1 to 15, they might know my gripe with the Arizona State Sun Devils and their fans. Today, their 4 year ban of me rooting for them, is 1 year closer to ending. They got smacked up by Syracuse, and much to my delight, I loved seeing their fans on the television during this beatdown.


For those of you who havent been here since day 1-15 (damn bandwagoners). I will rehash what had happened. They beat Arizona, unranked at the time, while ASU was ranked 13th and home. Fans rushed the court. Thats flat out laughable. For that crime, I placed all of the university on a 4 year ban. This ban will last 4 years so all fans and players will be gone from the university, and we can start anew. Well 1 year down, 3 to go. Thanks Syracuse


Its Madness Baby


-Brian
PS. Arizona is still playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment