Thursday, March 12, 2009

2009 All Jarrett-Jack Team


So I'm sitting here enjoying a fantastic Big East tournament game between UCONN & Syracuse , when I get an IM from Bri-guy telling me that he dropped not one, but TWO blogs tonight. Reading his post, I couldn't have disagreed more with his All-Redick team. But I'm not Bill Simmons, and he's not Chad Forde. I'm gonna drop something different on ya'll. This is the All Jarrett-Jack team. But this team doesn't necessarily consist of the best players in the nation. (that's why they have the first team All-Americans) It's whom I consider to be the most ballin' players in the nation. Fuck post season appearances, standings, awards, rankings, etc. All that shit goes out the window. Real recognize real. Here are the chosen few to receive the first ever All Jarrett-Jack team. Congrats!

1. Eric Maynor (VCU)

2. Chavis Holmes (VMI)

3. Travis Holmes (VMI)

4. Wink Adams (UNLV)

5. Lester Hudson (UT-Martin)

Yes, I noticed that the whole team is full of guards. It's just a coincidence.

And by the way, Bri-guy's DICKrider V award (Best commentator) will be taken over by college basketball's best commentator Gus Johnson. Just wait until tourney time baby. You'll see. Need more proof? You be the judge.



Waiting for this damn game to end then it's time to knock out. Peace out haters.

-Jumpoff J

1 comment: