Monday, March 9, 2009

Celebrity Sighting..


So after a few weeks of running this blog, it has created many opportunities for me. I have posted in the past about my multiple run-ins with Sam Rosen, but as of late, I cant stop talking to all these fine athletes (fine in the sense meaning good at their trade, not fine meaning good looking). Last week, Mikey Fells and I were talking to MC12, Marques Colston about him coming to the Jets, and his chances on the Pro Bowl next year. That conversation isnt out of the ordinary, as he is a Hofstra grad, and loves the Pride. The next few run ins might be though. Saturday night in Richmond, after Mason won their game against James Madison, Jimmy Larranaga couldnt help himsef but come over to us, and talk blog. He was sorry that Hofstra had lost, and knew my sports woes have been very taxing on me. Later on, he wanted to take a picture with Scott and I, so he can be on the blog as well. He is a real nice guy, and a great coach. I wish him the best. Also, its nice to see that he is a real fan of our blog.

Later that evening, while enjoying the Northeastern/Towson game, Dre' Smith an NCAA record holder (10-10 shooting the trey in 1 game) approached me, and asked me for a minute of my time. I obliged, and we had a short convo. He was a nice guy, and wanted to give me a jersey of his, but i had no interest in it, and wished him luck Sunday.


For those of you who admire what we do on this blog, and are jealous of our conversations with such celebritiesas, its not too hard to blog. If you need help setting one up, I would to be of assistance.


PS. JJ Redick had 9 points tonight.


-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment