Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jumpoff J's Bracket


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages! There is currently 11 hours, 47 minutes and 23 seconds until LSU and Butler tip off to begin March Madness!!!! Attached, you will see my bracket for the 2009 NCAA tourney. If you know me, I'm notorious for picking upsets. A majority of them backfire, but then there are those which just keep on truckin'. You can pretty much call me the King of Upsets since I pretty much called San Diego taking out UCONN, and got Western Kentucky's sweet-16 run correct. Also, I would have gotten Mayne Event Maynors correct two years ago, but I had happen to have chosen Duke. I mean come on, it's mothafucking DUKE! It was a win-win for me though. Please note, Bri-guy picked Duke to win as well. hahahaha

But yeah, let's get it! March Madness 2009! YOU READY?

-Jumpoff J

No comments:

Post a Comment