Monday, March 2, 2009

Picture Me Rollin'!!!!!



This is why the NBA is wack. The best college basketball player of all time, is not much of a star in the NBA. I know why he isnt a star, but im not sure I should say it here. Ef it, its my blog. He isnt as good in the NBA because of reverse rascism. His coach Stan Van Gundy plays Rafer Alston, Anthony Johnson, and Courtney Lee because they are'nt white like King JJ. SVG needs a wake up call, and put JJ in at all times. I understand that DH-12 is a decent player, but Redick is the anchor of that team. People look up to him. Just the other day, Hedo came over to him and asked him what it was like to be with EA Erin Andrews. Redick simply replied "it was nothing my dude, been there hit that". Later in the day, again he was approached by a rather new Orlando player, and that was Skip to my Lou, Lou asked, "hey king, what was it like taking massive craps on eveyone in the NCAA", to which Redick replied, "it aint nothing my dude, i have the strength of a condor".





So yea, with all the people coming up to JJ in the locker room, and outside the gym, it can be a distraction for him. Let him be, and he will simply rip chain.

JJ FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment