Sunday, March 22, 2009

"If you had 48 hours to live..."

What would you do? Murda Ma$e said it best...

From the 19th and 20th, I did what I've been doing for the past five years. Dedicated 48 hours, 12 hours a day if you want to get technical watching the NCAA tournament. And trust me, it was the closest to 12 hours straight as you can get. From sunrise to sunset non-stop NCAA action.

I know I've got problems. I'm a sick dude. No normal individual takes off TWO days from work to watch basketball. I guess I can downplay the sadness I guess by saying that I took off on the 20th for my birthday. (Yes, I'm getting crazy old) But it was WELL worth it. What would March Madness be without my share of EPIC FAIL. Thank you Mayne Event Maynor, North Dakota State, Portland State, Wake Forest and Clemson. Ya'll suck!

On the bright side, my dudes and I still got a sick amount of lines left in our NCAA pool and Siena made the tournament absolutley insane! And once again, do not sleep on the mid majors and small schools folks.

Until next time snitches, peace out!

-Jumpoff J

No comments:

Post a Comment