Wednesday, March 4, 2009

L'C Ya Later, Bitch!


Sorry to all Cincinatti Bengals fans that read the blog. Oh wait, we have no Bengals fans that read the blog? Phew. They got effin ripped off today. Who would give L. Coles a 4 year 28 million dollar contract? Thats insane. This guy was nothing but a little bitch in New York..


Reporter: Whats going on out their Laverneous? You dropped 3 passes today.


LC: Wah, Wah, did you see me on Oprah? I had a tough childhood, Wah Wah.




Reporter: Whats it's like catching passes from Favre?


LC: Wah, Wah I want my boyfriend Chad back. He knew i was an over the hill receiver but he still through me 5 yard slant routes, 15 times a game.




Reporter: How do you feel about this teams collapse after starting 8-3?


LC: Wah, Wah.. I hate you media, leave me alone. I dont want to talk to you, all you do is bruise my ego. Wah Wah.




I hope Cincinatti has a tampon disposal in the stalls for him. He is a little girl, and im pleased he wont be in NY this year, or ever again.


I HATE YOU LC




-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment