Thursday, March 12, 2009

2008-2009 Rolls-Royce Team


Here is my 2008-2009 NCAA Honors. I've read the emails, and I am sorry its taken me so long to get this team up and posted, but for your viewing pleasure here it is:


Commentator Of The Year:

After careful consideration for all parties, this was an easy choice. The winner, is obvious, and anyone who knows me knows I roll Team Dicky V. Vitale is an influential leader on the microphone and he tells the game how it is. With his dipsy do dunkaroos, and his diaper dandie calls, the game is always entertaining. Congrats Dicky V. Your award is in the mail.


Coach of the Year:

This was a tough one. I was ready to give it to Buzz Williams, but after DJ Dominic James went down, his team went down as well. They just couldnt pull it together, and thats a shame. The Coach of the Year goes to Jamie Dixon. Jamie has coached his Pittsburgh Panthers to their first and second ever number 1 ranking. Also, he has been a class act all year. Congrats


All JJ Redick Team:

1. Stephen Curry (Davidson)

2. Jon Scheyer (Duke)

3. Zygis Sestokas (Hofstra)

4. Andy Routins (Syracuse)

5. Terrence Ogilsby (Clemson)


These 5 players have all shown excellent 3 point range, and have made college basketball a better place for all.


The "That Dude" Team:

1. Eric Maynor (VCU)

2. Stephen Curry (Davidson)

3. Charles Jenkins (Hofstra)

4. Blake Griffin (Oklahoma)

5. Terrence Williams (Louisville)


These 5 athletes have all showed they can take over a game, and just propel their teams to victory, while exciting haters like myself.


Our last award of the night, is the team I expect to win the National Championship. I apologize in advance for ruining this teams chances at winning, but without further adieu:


The 2006 Hoftra Pride Award goes to:


Louisville Cardinals- This team is stacked, and has all players that i like minus Edgar Sosa. Lets do this Louiville.

No comments:

Post a Comment