Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Little Hate Goes A Long Way


A few of our loyal blog readers might know how I feel about Arizona State, and their fans as of late. Let me refresh many of the newbies to our blog. A few weeks ago, Arizona State ranked 14th and the time and home, beat Arizona. Now, I know what all 9 of you are saying, "Brian, thats not a big win. Arizona State was supposed to beat them. I mean, hell they are 14th in the country while Arizona is unranked, and on the road. My blog was more towards ASU fans who rushed the court. Who rushes the damn court, when you are home, ranked 14 in the nation, and beat an unranked team??? Act like you've been there before. You have cost your loyal team, the wrath of Brian

Fast forward to today. Arizona State is 0-2 since that blog has been published, and I couldnt be happier. As many of you dont know, my resume lets people know that I was a winner of Jody's Pool. How many of you know what that is? Oh, only 3? Well, let me explain. Jody's pool is the jumpoff of NCAA pools, and only experts like myself win. As a special Thank You to my readers, I am giving out a recession special right here. FREE. Yes, FREE. When filling out your brackets, DO NOT pick Arizona State. Your Welcome.


With Hate,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment