Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Sadness


So unless you've been living under a rock this past week, college basketball's "March Madness" has officially begun. Before the 65 teams are even announced, I've already been let down by my favorite squads. Hofstra lost a heart breaker this past weekend in Richmond (which I witnessed live) and Champions week has been nothing but a nightmare. UT-Martin (My homeboy Lester Hudson , 2nd leading scorer in the NATION) lost in the semi-finals of the OVC tournament and my projected "sleeper squad" VMI lost in the Big South. Epic fucking fail. The Holmes twins and the Keydets are by far the most exciting squad in the nation to watch with their run and gun style of ballin. A big fuck you to Artsiom Parakhouski and Radford for spoiling it.

At least Eric "Mayne Event" Maynor is going to hold it down for the CAA. Flashback to the '07 big dance where they spanked Bri-guy's beloved Dukies. To add to my pain, I picked Duke to win this game.



Jumpoff J, peacing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment