Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Price tag...FREE


So as you may or may not know, Bri Guy and myself have been regular attendees at the Big East tournment so far this year. I've been to 3 of the 4 sessions, and Brian has been a straight up warrior and gone to all 4. Whats the big deal you say? Anyone can buy tickets. Right? Wrong. Tickets to the tourney are not on sale to the public...they are only given to corporations and schools. We're not in school anymore, and we sure as shit arent a corporation. So I know what you're asking yourselves...how did these two schmucks get into the worlds most famous arena. It's called scalping 101...I know I know...you're not impressed anyone can pay $50 for 2 tickets and get into the game. Cost to go into the garden on our lunch break on Tuesday? $0 Cost to go into the graden on our lunch break on Wednesday? $0...you know how we do it all day baby...free tickets like whoa...a big shout out THANK YOU to the two gentlemen that hooked it up for us the past few days. The art of the scalp is an amazing thing that I've only had the pleasure of knowing for the last year or so...and for anyone who has not tried it, or is scared to...you gotta give it a shot. The stories that you'll have are amazing...my favorite dude calls himself "The Mayweather of Talk" he's a "ticket broker" outside of the graden for almost every event...As I write this Bri guy is in the house preppin for Cuse vs. Seton Hall...I'm callin the Seton Hall upset...all day baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment