Sunday, March 22, 2009

Road to the Final Four


Well the Sweet 16 is set, and I am pumped. We started out with 120 brackets in our big ass pool. I told people I wanted at least 80 when the weekend was over. We have 88.

After getting home from AC yesterday I was beat, but still watched the games. Since getting home, all games have been absolutely insane. Nail biters till the end. I am actually glad they are over, I need time to recover.

Today the Louisville, Pitt, Missouri, and Michigan State games were all too close for comfort. Every single game went out groups way today, which is unheard of. I guess we have a lot of Patriots fans in our group (everything goes there way, at all times).

Next week, we want:
UConn to beat Purdue
Pitt to beat Xavier
Memphis to beat Missouri
Michigan State to beat Kansas
Oklahoma to beat 'Cuse
UNC to beat Gonzaga
Duke to beat 'Nova
Louisville to beat Arizona

Cross them fingers.

-Brian
PS. It always seems that I have a PS after my posts, but whatever. It's my blog. This coming Friday, we are getting together in NYC, for all those that want to watch the games, let me know. The games should be entertaining considering there is much at stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment