Monday, March 9, 2009

UFC 98: BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

Hofstra's tournament hopes wasn't the only thing that went down this past weekend. Saturday after we say my homeboy Junior Hairston run train on the WACK pack and them Drexel girls, Bri-guy and I headed back to the fort to catch the Quentin "Rampage" Jackson / Keith Jardine throwdown.

It came down to a decision, but it was pretty much evident that Rampage was gonna put the beatdown on the good ol' "Dean of Mean".

So with this victory now in hand, Rampage now becomes the number one contender for the title in the UFC light heavyweight divison. He will face at UFC 98, my dude Sugar Rashad Evans. Rashad, who won the title at UFC 92 with a beatdown on Forrest Griffin came to the octogon after the fight and had a little stare me down with the new number one contender. I'm hyped son! May 23, 2009 in Las Vegas. Shit will be going down!

Sugar Rashad ALL DAY!



Jumpoff J, peacing the fuck out!

No comments:

Post a Comment