Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Work Horses


Thankfully the Madness is almost upon us. It has been an exhausting last few days, as we have been going through brackets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Who is going to win? Who knows. What I do know is I hope its 1, 17, 33, 49 are in the Final Four. What's that you ask? Thats Louisville, UNC, UConn, and Pittsburgh. We get that from the number key we have been looking at for the past 72 hours STRAIGHT. So what if I know that Villanova is 51, and Purdue is 37. Ask me a team, any team, I got their number. Do the reverse, I dare you.


I think we have, no joke, put 12-15 man hours into this pool, we hope it pays off. Its all for fun, but we hope for it to get serious later on. That would be $$$$$$$$$$. We have so many combos and scenarios ready to unfold. I want it to be tip time tomorrow.


I love March Madness.


1, 17, 33, 34, 49 FTWWWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment