Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why??

I am going to go a little off topic here. I am at work str8 illen today, and I am all over youtube. I put my favorite song on, Miley Cyrus "party in the usa". As I am rawkin out to it, I see on the right side of the screen that there are fuckin 10 videos of people covering the song. I turn a few on. After watching/listening for a few seconds I begin to wonder who the fuck does thi. Think about it.
A: You think you're good at singing this song.
B: You take the time to record yourself
C: You take more time and upload video on youtube.

Here is what I think to A, B, C.
A. You fuckin suck, shut the fuck up
B. Get a fuckin life, no one wants to watch you (unless you're hot)
C. Seriously, uploading a damn song onto youtube is the bigges sign you are a fuckin loser. Do you tell people "hey, just uploaded my miley rendition, go check it out"

Here are some videos.

Point A. Yo, as a man, its cool to like this song, but once you take it to youtube, you have to raise some questions of sexuality. FAIL


Point B: This dude is doing it for the Pussy. Its ehh. I would love to punch him in the face. Any girl that wants to ef you cause you sing Miley on the internet is a fuckin skank.


Point C: You just suck, shut up forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment