Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Prove Me Wrong

Last night was fucking ugly. One of the worst losses I can remember. We gave the defense the lead 3 different fuckin times in the 4th quarter, and each time, they folded like a 2/7 off suit.

-Thomas Jones is fuckin awful. No joke, I would rather have Christoper Reeves post paralysis, pre death behind Sanchez.

- Leon is a good back, Rex always says I want to get hime 20 carries a game. Newsflash he hasnt had 20 yet. You're the damn coach, you can make that happen. DO IT

- Kerry Rhodes was so awful last night, I thought the Jets re-acquired Reggie Tongue.

- I man love you Kris Jenkins. Sorry for the failures on the field, but I appreciate you trying.

-Bart/Kerry stop fuckin talking smack if you aint going to back it up. Like BDK (Big Daddy Kris) said "We got served a nice cup of shut up"

Must Win Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment