Friday, October 16, 2009

Ta Ta Ta Ta Today Junior

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/FSU-releases-NCAA-transcripts-Some-Noles-readi?urn=ncaaf,196189
So if there really was a Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good, Florida State Football might have an entire class. Rivals.com is reporting that some of the players on the team read at a 2nd grade level. When I was in second grade I was wiping my own ass after I got done reading the Wall Streeet Journal. What the fuck is this shit? They cant read "The Cat In The Hat"? No wonder Bobby Bowden cant win a game there, the kids cant even read the fuckin scoreboard.

Christian Ponder: Hey, Are we winning?
Taiwan Easterling: Shut Up Bitch, I cant read mothafucker
Christian: Go out for a pass
Taiwan: Throw me the ball bitch, im straight fuckin' tonight.

Sorry Bobby, maybe instead of hiting the field, you should hit your players. Who the fuck cant read? ahahaha..

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment