Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Welcome to the Machida Era!" vol. Robbery!

The UFC continues to throw fuel onto my fire of hate after last night's "unanimous" decision in the main event at UFC 104. Defending light-heavyweight champion "Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida CLEALY got worked by challenger Mauricio "Shogun" Rua.

For those of you who don't know, I am a Machida hater. I've got respect for the dude, but he is so fucking boring to watch. And after watching his fight against Shogun, I swore that we would finally stop hearing the constant dick riding for Anderson Silva and Machida. Like seriously, how can the judges UNANIMOUSLY give Machida the fight? I don't know what to say. Fuck the UFC. You'll never be able to out sell boxing with bullshit like this.

Also, an epic FAIL for ESPN last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment