Thursday, October 15, 2009

Props To Mannywood


So it's been a few months since we have dropped a Manny blog. I love this dude, and I felt it was necessary to mention him. Look at the Dodgers. They are in the NLCS again. Where were they without Manny? GOLFING. He takes team enhancing drugs, he has real long dreads, and he used to come out to the Styles P song "I Get High". Does it get any better than that? He is a baseball legend.

When people think Manny, they think all of the above, but they tend to forget how amazing he is. He is a sure fire hall of famer if baseball doesnt cheat him. I loathe Joe Torre, and dont want to see him back in the World Series vs. my Yankees, but it's hard to count a team out when they have Manny RAZmirez on it.

The NLCS kicks off tonight, tune in to watch MANNYWOOD do work.

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment