Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shut the EF up...


"u must have lost ur mind i dont blow coverages big dawg"-Kerry Rhodes on twitter

Thats funny Kerry because it sure as shit looks like you blew one here...this must have been the pass that Ronnie Brown didnt complete for 21 yards then right? Or how about you sprinting after Teddy Ginn on his touchdown? Keep fucking twittering though it's working really well...should get you a trip to the pro bowl.

Kerry Rhodes. "Hollywood". Whatever the fuck you call yourself these days...you should change your name to "overpaid, run my mouth but cant make a play for my life". The only thing hollywood about this dude lately is the fact that he's been entertainment for opposing offenses. Honestly man...get the FUCK off of twitter...I'm so tired of these professional athletes all over this goddamn thing.....I understand you're talkin to hot girls with fat asses big fucking deal.....you're a multi-million dollar professional athlete you can bang any girl you want.

All you do is talk mad shit about opposing teams and players yet I can't remember the last time I saw you make a play. I did see you get your ass burned chasing Ted Ginn last night, and I did see you bite on play actions and get beat in the middle of the field, and I sure as SHIT saw you let Anthony Fasano catch a 3rd down pass on the final drive while you waived your arm in vain trying to swat it down. Maybe if you practiced your hand work for football and quit fucking tweeting and texting so god damn much you wouldnt actually suck.

Now.......having said that....you Mr. Rhodes are a very talented player, set your fucking priorites straight get your shit together and make something happen on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment