Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First to 11 Wins


Yanks kick off their quest for 27, 23 hous from now. I am very excited. Our opponent is in limbo, but it will be Detroit or Minnesotta.

This year we are clearly the best team in baseball, and as arrogant as this sounds, anything less than a World Series title is a big dissapointment.

Game 1 of a 5 game series is always important, and as soon as I step foot off the bus post work, its game time baby. I havent been into the Yankees in a while. (they were so good, it was easy to take for granted) Playoff baseball is always a different enemy though. I get together with friends, have good luck rituals, superstitions, and always feel like that stuff makes a difference. I know it does, dont try and say otherwise.

Regardless of who the Yankees play, they will win. CC/AJ are going to be a force in the playoffs.

-Brian

PS. Congrats to the Sultan of Swat, Alex Rodriguez on his milestone. Keep em' coming.

1 comment: