Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What is this? Mariano Rivera has been accused of being a cheat. After the video evidence, I cant say I disagree. I am never one to bash people who take team enhancing drugs (Alex Rodriguez, Calvin Pace, and The ManRam, Manny Ramirez), but I draw the line right there. Bonds, Sosa, Schilling, Ortiz cheated. I love the Yankees, but this is disheartening news. Cheating is fine, but do it in the regular season when no one really watches baseball. Please dont bring attention to our team if its with negative context. Mo, I think you owe us an apology.

What do you guys think?
-Brian

1 comment:

  1. Bry, they had stills of the spit falling past the ball, he didn't spit on the ball, he didn't cheat, Baseball ruled on it. Get over it, Mariano owes us nothing, and actually you owe him an apology

    ReplyDelete