Friday, October 9, 2009

Eagles' Vick to star in 8-part TV series...


Are you fucking kidding me? This is what is wrong with this fucking country....you get a dumb ass like Michael Vick, who dosent even really have any football talent.. the dude can just run faster than I drive (I drive slow, and yield to pedestrians aka I'm NOT Donte Stallworth).....he totally fucks up, serves his time which I gotta say he maned up for that....now he back in the NFL that'cool (SIIIIIKE).....but some dumb ass fucking TV producer wants to star him in an 8 part TV series where he will probably make more money than everyone reading this COMBINED. It's such fucking bullshit.....we reward people in this country for doing the wrong thing. Next thing we know, OJ Simpson will be a color commentator for fuckin court TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment