Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lou Holtz... Still?? Really?



So I know Lou Holtz is a college football legend and all, but why is ESPN still on his jock? Last night, I watched the end of the Tulsa/Boise St. game, and thought that they had a drunk ass fan from the stands in the booth. Lou is an old dude, but damn, he slurs alllllllllll of his words. It's to the point now that it was sort of funny. Every sentence he muttered had a slurred word in it. I was thinking to myself, Chris Fowler must be laughing so hard inside. Fowler is that dude though. The way he owned that effin loser from Clemson who was distraught over a college football game.. ahaha, doesnt he know college football is garbage?? Meet me on Sunday.

Lou, if you are reading this:
1. Retire
2. If 1 doesnt come to fruition, shout out our blog on live tv, but dont effin slur the words.

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment