Tuesday, October 27, 2009

All Swag Team

With the NBA season upon us, I decided to give the fans what they have been asking for. I am about to name my 2009-2010 Swag Team.

If I was a fantasy owner (which I am, werd to JJ Rediculous) I would pick all of these guys for my squad. These guys will get your team points, rebounds, and sluts.

Without further adieu:

PG: Travis Diener- Diener hails from Marquette and has gotten me tickets, and visitor passes to many a game. He has a great shot, and not only drops dimes, he married one this offseason.

SG: JJ Redick- This goes without saying, but JJ is a point scoring machine. Every season in the NBA he gets better and better. This year I fully expect him to be an All Star, and maybe even compete for an MVP award. His resume' speaks volumes. Erin Andrews, and countless supermodels support this sharpshooter, as well as efyousports.

SF: LeBron Fuckin' James- WITNESSSSSSSSSSSS ( I would write a full paragraph, but thats pointless, ya'll know how this playboy do)

PF: Chris "Birdman" Anderson- Every game he hustlin'. He blocks shots, pumps up the crowd, and impregnates women wherever he goes. When Birdman enters the room, Birdman ready to fly.

C: Dwight Howard- He is on my fantasy team, and he is the best player in NBA history with braces. Double-Double machine, maybe this year he can get some trip/doubs

Honorable Mention: Eric "Mayne Event" Maynor, Gerald Henderson, Speedy Claxton, Ron Artest.

No comments:

Post a Comment