Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shut The EF Up Part Deux


What’s up guys? Jumpman Joe back at ya – you may remember me for my UFC 100 blog a few months ago. Well hopefully soon enough I can be a full time blogger and turn the tremendous trio upside down (Especially Brian, because we have mutual love and hatred for each other at the same time). I figured instead of just leaving Eric’s previous blog mentioning Kerry Rhodes shutting the ef up at that, I’d just add my own. I was reading the post, as I do pretty much first thing in the morning when I get into my lush office, and come across an article about coach Ryan still seething. Fair enough, he should be, he ripped himself and his team at the press conference, etc. But I kept reading (as painful as it was) and came across these quotes:

Linebacker Bart Scott called the Dolphins' wildcat formation a "gimmick".
Then there was LB Calvin Pace, who called Dolphins QB Chad Henne "a second-year clown quarterback."
"I can't respect that stuff, all that wildcat," Pace said. "We're in the NFL. Don't come here with that nonsense."

Really guys? Are you f’in serious? How can you talk shit like that? Not only Kerry Rhodes on twitter, now it’s these 2 clowns to the media? Ok, I was a big proponent of the Jets talking crap when they were 3-0, you just lost 2 straight, and that “gimmick” offense, as college as it is, lit you all up for 3 TD’s in the 4th quarter. Scott you were basically invisible all game, Ricky Williams ran all over you. And Pace, I’m not even gonna go there, you’re the a-hole who missed the first 4 games for your performance (or as Brian refers to them “Team”) enhancing drugs, and now you open your mouth. I think Ryan needs to have these guys start talking with their play. As the old quote goes, “Actions speak louder than words”. So guys, could you please SHUT THE EF UP. Play ball baby. I am going to be there Sunday like usual. I always bring my A game, you gots ta bring yours.

Thanks

-Jumpman Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment