Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills...


Check out this article courtesy of yahoo:

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)- It didnt take long forRyan Abshagen to discover how many Buffalo Bills fans are unhappy with their tem and want owner Ralph Wilson to make sweeping changes.

In a little more than a week, Abshagen, an unemployed 18-year-old from New Freedom, Pa., raised enough money-$1,402 and counting as of Wednesday-through an Internet campaign to rent a billboard and advertise a message of discontent for everyone in Buffalo to see.

"I honestlly never thought it would ever be this big," Abshagen said. "Fans are disgruntled. It's out there. It's big. People are going to hear about it."

Starting early Monday and running for a week, the message will be flashed up to 3,000 times a day on a digital billboard overlooking Interstate 190 on the south side of the city, said Abshagen after signing a contract with an advertising company.



OK......I see a few things going on here.....first of all I was suprised to read that the Buffalo Bills have fans. Secondly, no shit this kid is unemployed...he lives in Pennsylvania and roots for the BILLS......before you go all social studies teacher on my ass yes I fucking realize Buffalo isnt that far from PA, but what kinda idiot roots for the Bills when he lives in the same home state as the WORLD CHAMPION Steelers.......nice decision making there buddy. On the real though....lets give this kid some credit.....when the Jets were 1-15 in 1996 I had this EXACT same idea....I was such an excited 12 year old kid and I told my parents who then beat the shit outta me and told me I should be a Giants fan. Fuckin'a you cant win either way.

Also.......the dude CLEARLY picked the wrong week to shit talk his team......after Trent Edwards breaks the single game record for passing yards on Sunday and the Bill beat the Jets like 412-3 people are going to be callin for this kids head. Good luck buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment