Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Channing Crowder (lol)

So that toolbox Channing Crowder keeps running his mouth. He is the new, shittier Joey Porter. Why does he open his mouth? Honestly, he is gayer than Elton John. In todays reports he was reported as saying (in regards to L.) "We do not like each other," Crowder said. "With Florida State, I hated him. I hate him now. If I see him out...I'm not going to slap him, but I'm not going to be pleasant. Every time he sees me, he starts cussing. I see him and I start cussing. It's going to be like that the whole game." Crowder also said he plans to "cuss out" Mark Sanchez on Monday Night Football.

Let's break this down. Man to Man Channing, u are a sick loser, and you effin suck.
Statement 1- We do not like eachother.
Solution- Shut the fuck up, play football. When on a football field, you have 10 friends, they are your teammates. Leon hates you, and thinks ur a homo, but doesnt express those feelings out loud. He knows no one cares.

Statement 2- With Florida State, I hated him. I hate him now. If I see him out...I'm not going to slap him, but I'm not going to be pleasant.
Soltion- Shut the fuck up. Its football. Let me guess Channing, you are going to tackle him if you see him? Isnt that your job?

Statement 3- Cuss out
Solution- Have mom sign your permission slip before you cuss anyone out.

The Jets are going to ROLL Miami come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment