Saturday, February 28, 2009

The True Jets Fan...

So if you're a Jets fan, it was basically a holiday for you yesterday. We re-signed Brandon Moore, we signed ILB Bart Scott, and traded for our #2 CB Lito Sheppard. Today we're likely to sign a few more soon to be ex-Ravens, and we still have the draft to load up on more talent. So as I'm telling my dad about all of the signings and trades, I say "I gotta be honest dad...with decent QB play this year I can see this team winning 10-12 games"...silence on the other end of the phone...then a little chuckle...a chuckle back, then a louder laugh, and a louder laugh back...finally we were both HYSTERICALLY laughing...we realized that I actually said the JETS could win 10-12 games next season! Now if you're a fan of the franchise, you will probably understand the laughing...if you're not a fan...well Just wait till free agency starts in 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment