Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brett The Jet?

Yup, I said it, Brett the Jet. Most of you are probably saying "Didnt you just blog about him, saying how much you hated him?" My answer is No. I blogged about the imposter, Brett Favre. This time, I am blogging about the real Brett, Brett Ratliff. I'm sure most Jet fans are eager to jump on the ol' veteran bandwagon. "Bring in McNabb, Warner, Garcia" For once, I am not. I want to see Brett Ratliff in action.

During one of my stadium road trip events, I attended the Jets/Browns week 1 preseason game. In this game, there was a weather delay, and a Brett Favre introduction. That all hid the true beauty who was Mr. Ratliff. Towards the end of the game Ratliff got his chance, and when he did, he shined. He threw 2 touchdowns to David Clowney (love him), and looked like the real deal.

I know that this was a preseason game, but can a Jet fan get excited for once? Please? All i want is to be right on this topic.

As a Jets fan, I have grown to be numb in the January/February month. Usually April is my coming out party, telling all my friends how great they are going to be, and our draft pick is going to be a monster. This year, April came early. February is a lovely month to be talking Jets football. A year from now, i want to be telling my friends how great the Super Bowl was, and to look at all the people and scream "WHATS GOOD??????????"

Here's to 16-0

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

No comments:

Post a Comment