Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ripoff Report...


So on my way into work today I see this billboard saying "J-E-T-S Brett Brett Brett". I couldnt help but think about how much we got taken for a ride with that dbag. He comes over to the Jets, and everything stops on a dime, we change our marketing, we change our style, and more importantly we change our fan base. We have people at these games wearing their corny Brett the Jet shirts, and their jerseys they spent upwards of 80 bucks on.
On another note, all these damn highlights i have to watch of this fraud are from 1 game.. 1 DAMN GAME. In this game Brett the Jet threw 6 td passes.. WHO CARES. It was the Arizona Cardinals who made the Super Bowl, and still fired their Defensive Coordinator. Even Laverneous Coles had2 td catches in that game, which is unfathomable. So for those non Jet fans out there, dont be fooled by this fraud, he sucked, and most Jet fans loathe him just as much as I do.
Hows this for a swift kick in the nuts: Yesterday, as i was checking my email, I received one from the New York Jets themselves. It was informing me that all Brett Favre items would be 50% off. How about for all people who shelled out the money for the jerseys when he first came over, and they were on backorder? Now, I know this was their choice but, what the hell were they thinking? New York Jet organization made millions upon millions from this bust. They are still laughing all the way to the bank in their armored truck, and boatloads of money.
Like Eric said, Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment