Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's Just Manny being Manny!


My dude Manuel, (Yeah, we're cool like that) turned down an offer from the L.A. Dodgers for $45 million for two years. Yankee fans despise him, Red Sox nation turned their backs on him, and to me, he's the most balllllllin player in the game today. Let's keep it real. Ask any pitcher in the league today. Bases are loaded and there's two outs. Ask them who wouldn't they want to face? Manny's name would probably be coming out 97% of the time. He'll come to the plate, and will most likely go yard on you. Done son!

I'm actually that he turned down the Dodgers offer. If there's any other teams that I hate in baseball besides the Yanks and Phillies, it's every Cali team in the game. Why? I don't know. Why the fuck's the sky blue? How they going to low ball him after all he's done for that team? Call me a sack rider, fanboy, or whatever the hell you want. Manny deserves to see that cashflow mayne. Especially after his performance with the Dodgers last season. It's whatever though, my dude will get paid and will be one of the few progressing during this recession. (Along with Nmandi Asomugha)

Been a fan of Manny since the days the Red Sox won the World Series and he stayed being the Yankee killer. Fuck Big Papi. Manny's been doing that shit way before that fat boy got there.

Manny to the Mets? I mean the Jets have a better chance of winning 10-12 games next year than this actually happening, but I can dream though right? Make it happen Omar. Break open that war chest baby!

-Jumpoff J ova and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment