Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cal State Northridge- 80 Denver- 53


So I assume you're wondering why in the hell I would choose such a random college basketball game to blog about. Even though this game has no significant meaning to me personally, it does to one of the bloggers here. (whom shall remain nameless)

Here's some background in regards this game. At the time, both teams had a whopping total of 2 wins in 12 games combined! Denver was 1-6 and CSN was 1-6. I believe Denver was getting 13 and a half points in Vegas. So who in the world would go about betting on this game? Yeeeuupp, only the trio would. According to one of the trios close associates, this was a bet we just had to take. Apparently, a friend of a friend had a bite on this game and "anonymous" figured, "$20, why the hell not, let's put it on Denver to win!"

The final score explains it all. I guess you wouldn't call this case a nightmare, since the dudes were up so much money with their bookie. And usually I never laugh when people lose bets. But come on man... DAMN! Denver vs. Cal State Northridge? LOL!

FTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment