Wednesday, February 25, 2009

See ya La La La Laveranues Coles...


So today the Jets released #87 (to my knowledge it was not because of an incident at Dillards)...I know a lot of Jets fans out there are saying to themselves this is a terrible move, and are trying to figure out why the team would do this. To you fake fans I say this...face it! Laveranues has lost more than a step over the past few years, and is no longer the WR that he once was...this move will free up some salary cap space and make the Jets even more of a player in the Free Agent market. Since I'm not all hate, I will say props to you Laveranues, you did your thing for a while as a member of the Jets, and you were one tough S.O.B.. I like what Rex Ryan and co. are doing...there is going to be a youth movement for this team, and Sexy Rexy is going to have the guys that HE wants. Yes, there is a chance that L.C. may return, but if he does it will be at a cheaper price...for now we leave our trust in Jerrico Cotchery, and a man who in my estimation is set to blow up in this league David Clowney J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment