Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Aaaaabomb from AaaaaaRod


So after hearing Alexander the Great today, I would like to inform all baseball fans, "Getcha Popcorn Ready". A-Rod is going to jump off this year, I think he will have his best year of his career, and the Yanks will win the World Series.


I am happy he came out and admitted he took steroids. It takes a big man to admit this, and I think the 103 players that are still unnamed should admit it as well. No one on that list is bigger then Alex, and now is the time to come out.


I dont really think its a big deal at all. For me, I look at it differently then most. I see Alex as a team player. He is willing to put his body on the line for the good of the team, which in turn, is for the good of the fan. Steroids are a killer. Alex was willing to put his body at risk for this. Yes his numbers would increase, but is that so bad? If you are a fan, wouldnt you want the best out of your players? Right or wrong. Look at the New England Cheatriots. They cheat, and people still love them.


Only time will tell. Alexander Emanuel Rodriguez is hated on in most parks as it is. This year will be no different. Im thinking that we will hear the John Sterling home run call at least 55 times this year for him. "An Aaaaabomb from AaaaaaRod"


PS. Its gross how ESPN hates on the Yankees so much.

Hi Hater, Bye Hater


No comments:

Post a Comment