Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good Riddance #4...


Let me start by saying this…Goodbye to you Mr. Favre. After all it’s not like you brought much to the big apple anyway. Except maybe a huge media circus, which in turn made my beloved Jets look even worse. You did nothing but set this franchise back 2-3 years. You brought fans to our stadium that had no business being there. For instance, 1 game I sat next to a guy who had no idea who was playing defense, they were just happy to see your pick 6 throwing ass. We are far worse off going into this season because of you, and I know you could care less. All unknowledgeable fans, just there wearing their #4 jerseys (suckers) cheering you when you came out of that tunnel with about as much emotion as a man at a final table of a poker tournament. We lost draft picks, and we lost a year to develop a QB. Please don’t let the door hit you and your 22 game changing interceptions, and 10 fumbles hit you in the ass on the way back to Mississippi. Goodbye to your 1-4 month of December record when the games really counted. I guess as a Jets fan though we all saw it coming…the cast changes, but the plot remains the same…I will be back, next year, and the following year, I’m just happy you wont be.

SUCK A FAT ONE FAVRE…

No comments:

Post a Comment