Saturday, October 23, 2010

Have no fear NFL picks are here...

So I've been in a coma the last few days and when I woke up the college games had already kicked off. Thank god for Sunday's games though. It will be tough to make up for the disaster of last week but lets give it a shot:

Steelers -3 @ Dolphins: This is a real test for both teams...Big Ben basically came back on a bye last week vs. Cleveland, and Miami won a tough game in OT in Green Bay. The Fish always fucking handle their business in close games and I expect this to be close. To be honest I think the Steelers are going to win by -3 (but I'm too cheap to buy the hook) so I'll take a push.

The Pick: Steelers

Falcons -3.5 vs. Bengals: I know the Bungles are coming off a bye and Dunta Robinson is probably dead so he can't cover the TOcho show but still the Falcons got jumped in Philly last week and they're going to handle their business at home vs. Cincy.

The pick: Falcons

Ravens -700 vs. Bills: I know what you're thinking...you're gonna lay 700 bucks to win 100...of course I am! What kind of a degenerate would I be if I didn't. No fucking way Baltimore loses this game. P.S.- I have the Ravens in a suicide pool also this week...if they lose I'll be on suicide watch.

The pick: Ravens

49ers -3 @ Panthers: Both of these teams suck...and if Carolina was ever gonna win a game, you figure it would be at home off the bye vs. a team like San Fran, but for some reason I think the Niners will pull this game out and hopefully cover for all my faithful fans.

The pick: Niners

There you have it folks...play these 4 games and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Sit back, relax and enjoy the motherfucking show.

No comments:

Post a Comment