Thursday, October 7, 2010

Easy E's Picks Week 5


So overall I'm still up for the season...here are this weeks picks:

I went 0-2 in college last week ATS, so I'm gonna switch it up and play a little O/U game.

Alabama @ South Carolina: Big ups to Mikey Fellz a close friend of the trio who will be making the trip to Columbia, SC this week to catch the cocks. Dude is probably also gonna try and make the game. That place is gonna be goin effin NUTS....USC east always plays well at home and always has a good crowd, but Bama' is the class of college football and it aint even close. With Bama coming off a very emotional win at home over Florida, I expect them to be a little down in this spot. That's not to say they won't win, but I expect a close low scoring game.

The Pick: UNDER 48

Indiana @ THE Ohio State University: THE osu gave their fans a scare last week in Champagene, but they pulled it out anyway. Terrell Pryor might be banged up, but you know anyone with a haircut like that is gonna man the ef up and play. The spread is 21 and change, and I think we're going to see a high scoring game. I'm looking for the Bucks to bounce back big back at home. Something along the lines of THE osu 45 and Indiana 20.

The Pick: OVER 57.5

Moving along to Sunday:

New York VaGiants @ Texans: Texans went out west last week and handled their business, G-men DOMINATED on defense at home, had like 271 sacks, knocked out Jay Cutler, and still were only up 7 points with 6 minutes left in the game. Houston is the real deal and I think the cream of the AFC is better than the not so much cream of the NFC. Expect All day Andre to be back playing this week, and a big win for Houston.

The Pick: Texans -3

Titans @ Cowboys: Both of these teams are sorta unknowns, the Boys' started 0-2 before getting a nice win vs. Houston but then they had a bye. The Titans handled their business in NY vs. the G-men but then lost at home to Denver. I think Chris Johnson is set for a monster day, and while I expect it to be a close game (maybe even with Dallas winning) I don't expect Dallas to cover.

The Pick: Titans +6.5

Enjoy the games bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment