Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cliff BEAST-LEE


I know what you're thinking...wow that's a catchy fucking title to this blog. And you're right...I came up with it last night while I was brushing before bed. Anyway Cliff Lee absolutely fucking dominated the world last night...dude threw like 22 innings and gave up 2 hits. Texas broke the game open in the 9th and are up 2-1 in the ALCS.

The point of this blog however isn't to say how great baseball is. It's to point out exactly why baseball sucks. I was flipping back between the baseball game and the football game last night, and when the first Texas batter got up in the top of the 9th there was about 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter of the football game. When the last yankee batter got out in the bottom of the 9th the football game had about 45 seconds left. The football game played almost 20 minutes of game time in ONE INNING! Almost 1/3 of the football game was played in ONE FUCKING INNING! Are you kidding me? Baseball is the longest most fucking boring shit on TV right now and I'm not just talking sports...baseball is more boring than a fucking lifetime movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment