Friday, October 15, 2010

Hofstra WATTTTTTTTTTTTT


So I just got back from lunch and I had this package waiting for me at my door. Turns out the head coach of the Hofstra Baskeball team sent me a Hofstra hoops shirt along with a little note;

Thanks For The T + The Support! CALL ANYTIME

Mo Cassara




I got to be honest. I have no fucking clue what this guy is talking about. I guess he bought a tshirt from us or something? Welcome to the club buddy. Anyway even though I have no idea why he sent me this I’m totally on board with the Flying Dutchman now. They are my team! In fact I promise you this Mo Cassara. If you make the dance this year the Stool will fly out and party at whatever region you play in and root you the fuck on. That’s a fucking promise from one leader of men to another. Oh and don’t think I’m not going to give you a buzz before that UNC game in the Puerto Rico Tip Off. Shit is on ESPN 2. I need some winners.

PS – After doing some quick research turns out Mo used to be an assistant at BC. Once again this proves what I say about the superfans. The athletes and coaches their actually like us because they agree with everything we say about their student body.

Double PS – I told the Sales Guy what happened and his first question was “Do a lot of Jews go there?” Fucking sales guy.


So I just peep my second favorite website, barstoolsports.com. While perusing the Boston part of it, I came across the above article. Hofstra made it son. STAND UP. Hofsta Basketball 2010-2011 ALL FUCKIN DAY.

We got El Pres and the rest of the stoolies on board now. Lets get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment