Thursday, October 14, 2010

Do I Curse Too Much?

So after this weeks Monday night beatdown of the Vikings, the question was raised if I curse too much at Jet games??

Am I a degenerate? I dont think so. I mean, I give to all types of charities and shit. So what I curse at Jets games right? We have this family that sits 2 rows in front of us. They bring their kid to games sometimes. He has to be no older than 2. Can he actually hear me? Hell no. This kid cant even wipe his own ass yet. He still shits himself. Do you think if I call Brett Favre a "fuckin bitch ass" he is going to remember it? I highly doubt it. If he does, then I think I would be the worlds best teacher. Molding young minds 2 rows in front of me at the age of 2.

Onto older subjects. If you go to a football game, and you are offended by cursing then suck my dick. My good friend Beef said I curse too much, but she later said that it didnt offend her, and she didnt care. I agree with Beef. I do curse a lot at games, but I kind of dont care. I pay $120 a game to have the time of my life, and when the Jets win, I do. I had a fuckin blast Monday Night. We had steak, chili, and buffalo chicken at the tailgate. We had a D-Lo pick 6 to ice the game, and we had a L. Coles' Stepfather fantasy win. What is better than that? NOTHING. Also, the time we had Monday night was epic. The tailgating crew was into it as ever, and the rain made it that much cooler. We were soaked, but fuckin warriors through and through. We are like the fuckin USPS, no rain, sleet, or snow is stopping our crew.

-Brian

1 comment:

  1. I WAS UP ALL NIGHT WONDERING 'DOES SOME PATHETIC LOSER JETS FAN CURSE TOO MUCH?' AND TO MY DELIGHT I FOUND THIS POST THIS MORNING..... NOW I CAN DIE IN HAPPINESS....

    ReplyDelete