Thursday, October 7, 2010

Doc-Tober


So I have been on Roy Halladays dick for madd long. I always say he is the best pitcher EVER. I get rejected most of the time. I hear Pedro, Nolan, etc. I still stand by this statement though. This man is a work-a-holic. He gets his first ever Post Season start last night and goes BEASTMODE on the Reds. Dude threw a 104 pitch no hitter. It's insane what this man can do. He has like 1500 complete games, and now he has 2 no-hitters in 1 season. One was a perfect game. Imagine if this dude was in the NL all his career? He might have had multiple 30 win seasons.

This is just a blog to thank Mr. Halladay for switching leagues. Actually, fuck that. I hate baseball, and dont give a shit where he pitches, and who wins. I am just happy he is doing his thang. Me and Fellz know whats up with this dude.

PS. If CC did this last night, there wouldnt be a blog about it. Roy Halladay is mah dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment