Friday, October 8, 2010

Half and Half


Just saw that Darrelle Revis is medically cleared by the Jets team doctors to play Monday Night against Lito Sheppard and the Vikings. In this blog I am going to give you my 2 cents. Split in half though.

If Doesnt Play: Revis if you dont play, you are fuckng pansy ass bitch. You fuckin hold out on us for all of training camp, only to come back and get shit on by Randy Moss in Week 2. How about a little conditioning you bitch? Stay in shape while holding out and asking for all of this dinero son. Jets paid you, and you knew it was coming, but yet you couldnt stay in shape? What gives hombre?

If Plays: A Vagiant fan wrote the above paragraph. You are the man. I am so happy you held out in training camp. You rested your body, and you are good to go for longer this year, as we will need you in the playoffs even more this year. I aint mad at ya for missing 2.5 games already as it gave Cromo and KDub a chance to shine. Cant wait to see you out there Monday night babe. I love you.

Also, If you think this is funny in any way, Revis, I made you laugh last year in Tampa when i said Antonio Bryant sucks, and you should give me your gloves. If you wanna holler at me, hit us up on the email. We can chill at the mall or whatever. I can teach you how to dougie, maybe even a little madden action (im filthy in that game). The box is flooded, but I will find yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment