Monday, November 8, 2010

"You can't be me, I'm a Rockstar!"



Before Desean Jackson, Young Money Brandon Jennings, and John "Teach me how to Dougie" Wall, there was a six footer out of Georgetown who burst onto the NBA scene in 96 who transcended the game of basketball forever! Well over a decade later, and basically fucking banished from the NBA, the Answer Allen Iverson is still treated like a fucking king no matter where he's at. The true pioneer of #SWAG!

Recently, Iverson signed a two-year, four million dollar deal with the Turkish squad Beşiktaş. You know me, I'm the biggest hater of international athletes/leagues and find them to be inferior to it's U.S. counterparts. The great Kenny fucking Powers said it best, "I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good." Preach Kenny, fucking preach!

-Jumpoff

No comments:

Post a Comment