Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Well that effin hurt


So it seems I never learn my lesson. I really do suck at picking college football...the NFL I'm actually not so bad. Here are week 6 results:

In college:

Utah handled their business and covered vs. Wyoming.

Fucking Florida lost outright at home! vs. Mississippi State! are you effin kidding me?

Alabama won, but didn't cover...the state of Mississippi really fucked me like a 2 bit whore this saturday.

Nevada game I think just went final out in Hawaii and they lost outright too.

As far as the NFL goes:

The Ravens heard that I bet them on the money line and decided to hand the Pats a fucking win. I mean seriously how the hell did the Ravens blow that game? No really, I'm asking anyone who might know because CBS had bull riding on instead of that game so I'm not even sure. Thanks Jim Nantz!

The Falcons fell behind early and get mashed in Philly, at least Dunta Robinson laid the effin wood on Desean jackson to make me feel a little better about losing.

Steelers covered vs. those Cleveland bitches easily.

And semi upset pick of the week Saint Louis won outright at home. If you're dumb enough to bet the Chargers on the road you deserve to lose money.

This week: 3-5

NFL: 9-6

CFB: 3-7

Overall: 12-13

ROI: -$420 (In the red for the first time all season)

No comments:

Post a Comment