Monday, October 4, 2010

NFL vs. CFL


As we departed for Buffalo, we thought we would see 1 CFL game on Saturday, and an NFL game Sunday. Little did we know that the Buffalo Bills were actually a real CFL team, just disguised in NFL jerseys.

On a serious note.. Did that game really happen? Is Ryan Fitzpatrick really an NFL quaterback? AHAHAHA. That shit was fun as hell. Our crew invaded Ralph Wilson and had the time of our lives. We not only saw our first in person weeble wobble, but we saw an epic beatdown.

We pulled up in the Town and Country, and had the best taigate. We were CRUSHING Orange Juice like it was going out of style. Had pancakes that tasted like heaven, and even made ourself some fuckin McDougie's (Sausage wrapped in Pancakes. Named after Braylon Edwards weekly TD Dance. I made my grilled chicken special, and we jus balled out. Once we arrived in the stadium, it was fuckin GO TIME.

I would go into details of the game, but it wasnt much of a game, and it was over before it started. I have a few questions though. How did the Dolphins only score 15 points on this team? Bitches.
How did this team score 23 points vs. the Pats? Bitches.

News and Notes.
Note to self. Never go back to Buffalo. I have never seen so many poor people grouped into 1 stadium in my life. Ehh, I guess Miami had a lot of trash in their place last year, but who cares. Just dont do there.

Girls are so ugly in Buffalo. I mean wtf. Have you ever heard of makeup, or a fuckin mirror? Was this a joke? Was it ugly weekend in Buffalo? I felt like I was Brad Pitt, and these hoes were trailor trash.

Canadian people are nice. I enjoyed their company.

3-1 heading into Monday Night Football. Getting back Calvin Pace, Santonio Holmes, and Darrelle Revis. LOOKOUT.

-Brian

3 comments:

  1. WEAKEST CREW I HAVE EVER SEEN - KID IN THE MIDDLE LOOKS LIKE HE WAS GRANTED A WISH BY THE MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION

    'FOR MY ONE WISH, I WANT TO GOTO BUFFALO TO SEE MY AWFUL TEAM PLAY ANOTHER AWFUL TEAM WITH ALL OF MY UGLY FRIENDS'

    IS THAT A SHONN GREENE JERSEY? EWWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact it was a make a wish kid. I hope you're happy now. He is our friend with down syndrome and you had to call him out like that.. not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AFTER READING ALL OF YOUR POSTS - LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE ALL MAKE-A-WISH WORTHY

    NO GAME THIS WEEK FOR THE FINS - I CAN SPEND MY TIME WATCHING BRAD SMITH AND THE DYSFUNCTIONAL JETS (AND EVERY OTHER TEAM IN AMERICA) TRY TO STEAL THE WILDCAT FROM US

    ReplyDelete