Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Easy E weekend picks recap...


I got smoked harder than a joint at Ricky Williams house this past weekend. Like I told you all, college football is my nemesis. 0-2 on Saturday and a split on sunday.

Here is the quick recap:

Ohio State JUMPED Indiana, and put up some big numbers early, but they took their foot off the gas and their defense played lights out...fell a bit short of the under.

South Carolina beat the effin shit outta Bama early and often...they scored a lot more than I thought and the game broke the over pretty easily.

On Sunday I was totally off with the Texans...G-men DESTROYED them...jumped out to a 21-0 lead and never looked back.

The only game I called last week was the Titans over the Boys in Dallas. Titans were getting 6.5 and they won outright...too bad I didn't have em' on the cash line.

Results for the Year:

Last week: 1-3

NFL: 7-4

CFB: 2-4

Overall: 9-8

ROI: +$10

This weeks picks coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment