Tuesday, October 19, 2010

229'in It.

Sunday came and Sunday went. Jets played and Jets won. Football has been fuckin awesome this year. My team is 5-1, my fantasy team is 5-1, and (no homo) my boys and I just fuckin rock out every week. This past weekend I had the 229 crew at the crib minus Joe who was in DC.

Ladainian Tomlinson is THAT DUDE. You cant say MVP without thinking LT. This is definately a special football season. I can just feel it. If you readers were smart you would make it even more special by betting against Easy E's pics every week. I am expecting a call from a huge Vegas bookie one day telling us we better not post pics on the blog anymore because its affecting the way people bet in vegas. If you idiots are smart you would be up big money already. I bet against whatever Eric says every week. If he says its sunny, bring an umbrella. Trust me.

But yea, 1st place in the NFL feels fuckin awesome. Being a Jets fan for this long has had me getting use to sucking fat dick. We will suck dick no more. We are the creme of the crop boy. Holler.

PS. Anyone see Braylon getting doing his civil duty and watering the grass in the Denver endzone?? Dude pulled out the sprinkler after raping Chump Bailey.
Peep the 25 second mark. It's watering time.

No comments:

Post a Comment