Thursday, October 14, 2010

Easy E's Picks Week 6


So it was a struggle last week...1-3 just isn't gonna cut it for the six of you that read our blog. This week I'm firing bullets early and often and I'm going to try and get back on track. I'm 0 for my last 4 picking college after a 2-0 start, so logic says that I should slow down there...but in the name of being a true degenerate, not only will I pick college games this week, but I'm picking the most games so far this season...here we go:

Utah -20.5 @ Wyoming: I know you're thinking, why does this kid pick these redic conference games...blah blah blah...bottom line is Utah is a scoring machine, and Wyoming has literally nothing in the entire state except like six chicks with herpes.

The pick: Utah

Florida -$300 money line vs. Mississippi St: Miss St. is actually not that bad, but Florida is coming off of 2 losses in a row and playing at the swamp, there is no way Urban Myer lets his guys blow a 3rd game in a row especially at home.

The pick: Florida

Alabama -20.5 vs. Mississippi: Yes, as you can see I hate the state of Mississippi. I'm picking against both of their teams, but to be honest I don't get upset because most people in that state can't even add to two to be able to figure that out. Bama is gonna roll effin tide.

The pick: A-LA-BAMA (done in Keith Jackson voice)

Nevada -7 @ Hawaii: The O/U in this game is no joke like 420 points or something...and I'm pretty sure when Hawaii is home the games are played on like Tuesday or something...but I'm sticking with my wolfpack...even though they fucked me once before, they should beat the warriors waaaay out west.

The pick: Nevada

Onto the NFL:

Ravens +120 @ Pats: I was considering taking Baltimore plus the points, but then I realized fuck that...I can win extra money by taking them on the money line. Baltimore is one of the 3 best teams in the league, and New England is not...I realize the Pats are coming off a bye and want pay back and all shit like that, but it's put up or cut your pussy ass hair time for Mrs. Brady. This game shows what both teams are made of.

The pick: Ravens

Falcons +125 @ Eagles: This is basically the same game as the Ravens/Pats just in the NFC. You can argue that the Falcons are the best team in the NFC, so it's hard to not like them to win especially with K. Kolb getting the nod in philly this week.

The pick: Falcons +125

Steelers -13.5 vs. Browns: Wow...what can you say. You HATE laying 2 td's in ANY division game. And the Browns defense actually isn't THAT bad. But...Big Ben is back from raping chicks for 4 games, and the Steelers are coming off a bye. Did I mention they are playing IN pittsburgh AND Colt McCoy is getting the start? Hell...I'd lay 3 td's here.

The pick: Steelers

Rams +8.5 vs. Chargers: Well well well...so far this season we've learned a few things...neither of these teams can play on the road. San Diego has to be one of the biggest road money burner teams in recent memory. St. Louis sucks, don't get me wrong, but picking up more than a TD at home vs. a team that hasn't won on the road since the Clinton administration...I'll take my chances.

The pick: Rams

There you have it folks...8 games this week instead of 4...so be prepared to lose twice the amount of your money! Either way just sit back relax and enjoy the games.

3 comments:

  1. ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS...... AT LEAST THIS POST HAS SOME RELEVANCE TO SPORTS

    'HEY GUYS........ DO I CURSE TOO MUCH?'

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS YOUR ONLY READER, I THINK ITS TIME IM GIVEN MY OWN GUEST BLOG ON HERE................... MAKE IT HAPPEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricky you should really be practicing on your bye week, but considering you're our only reader besides our moms...hit up: efyousports@gmail.com and maybe we can work out a compensation deal for a guest blog appearance.

    ReplyDelete