Monday, May 4, 2009

"Turn my swag onnnn"


Well folks, the Ayatollah of swag is back!!! Pretty Boy Floyd ended my boxing misery this past weekend when he announced that he will be ending his eternal 16 month retirement to fight current lightweight champ Juan Manuel Marquez on July 18th, in where else but the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV.

I'm going to be real, Marquez is def no pushover. Much respect to him. But we're talking about the TRUE pound-for-pound king here. Mr. 39-0. The Hundred Millie Dollar Man. It ain't nothing.

Granted, Money May does his business with Marquez, we can finally settle the debate on whom the true P4P king is. Now another story was brewing in the desert before Money May stole the spotlight. "Current" pound-for-pound king Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao dominated British boxing icon Ricky Hatton with a second round knockout. Then again, Money beat his ass first, and gave the Hitman his first defeat before Pacman's win. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Pacman fan myself, and love what he's done for his people and the sport of boxing.

I don't want to get ahead of myself. But it'd be fuckin epic to have Money May and Pacman duke it out.

"Lifestyle, Flashy!" Yepppp.



-Jumpoff J

No comments:

Post a Comment